PureAudioProject speakers are supplied in a disassembled form* and below is a list the items as they are being shipped. Once all items are received, you can proceed with the assembly process.
- Frame (in modular speakers)
- Baffles (in modular speakers)
- Enclosure (in Duet15 Prelude and Trio15 Classic)
- Wide Range Drivers
- Intenal Cables Set
- Hardware for Assembly (Bolts, Thumb Nuts, Decouplers, SoundCare SuperSpikes…)
(*) – In case of the Duet15 Prelude and Trio15 Classic, the enclosure comes ready-made
The content on this page is being updated to allow major assembly procedures ‘public’ and not ‘password protected’.
Below is the recommendation in what order to proceed with the assembly.
Suggested Assembly Order:
- Assemble the Frame or get the enclosure out of the box (in case of Duet15, connect the base to the main body of the enclosure).
- Assemble the Crossovers and connect the speakers cables to crossovers’ terminals.
- Mount the Crossovers on the Bases of the Frames. Tighten the bolts with hands and not wrench, This will allow an easy dismounting if needed.
- Mount the woofers and the main drivers on their baffles, and mount the baffles on the Frame.
- Connect the cables to the drivers.
- Check all, including polarity of all cables.
- Connect the speaker cables from the amps to the crossovers.
- Turn volume to ZERO, start playing and slowly raise the volume up.
- YOU MADE IT !
- Please note that all our speakers need around 200 hours of break in. This process might be frustrating as during it the main drivers and the woofers might sound shouty, muddy, unstable etc… Just let music play and all will come in place…