*** this page is under construction so we apologize for some incomplete info ***
in case help is needed please contact us
QUINTET10 ASSEMBLY INSTRUCTIONS
Quintet10 build is similar to Quintet15 (that is described below), with few differences.
- Quintet10 frame is smaller and has only one bolt (and not two like in Quintet15) at the back of the middle side walls.
- The baffles are smaller too, with no recess, and woofers are mounted to the baffles at the front with serrated nuts at the back.
- When mounting the woofers, keep the cable terminals facing to ~5pm when looking at the woofers from the front (5pm when looking at their back)
- Horn2 is shipped mounted on the baffle
Some of the instructions below are for Quintet15 but these are similar to Quinntet10
Make sure you recognize all parts before proceeding with any assembly step.
Look at pictures here and on our web top make sure all is clear.
If you have the pre-built, upgraded, Point to Point crossover, the instructions about the Thrier Crossover are not relevant.
- Mount the Crossover so it is ready before you start the assembly of the speakers (PDF for Thrier Crossover for Quintet10 Horn2)
- Assemble the Frame (see video below). The spikes on video are outdated but the principle stays the same
- Mount the Crossover to the Frame (see video below)
- Mount the Baffles on the Frame (in the case of Horn1 and Heil AMT mount the drivers to the baffles prior to mounting the baffles to the frame)
- Mount the Drivers on the Baffles, and make sure they are mounted into the recess (see video below)
- Connect all cables, and triple check all cables are connected correctly, i.e. plus to Red and minus to Black (see drawing below)
- Turn Volume to Zero and turn on the gear
- Slowly raise volume and check all drivers are playing
- Start the break in of at least 200 hours and enjoy the music !
1. Frame Assembly Video:
2. Crossover To Frame
3. Baffles* to Frame Assembly
(*) – please note that Quintet10 baffles come with no recess and we use M4 bolts and M4 serrated nuts.